HALO's FORTRESS™ Automatic Gate Controls are the link between HALO's port security solutions and port control operators and officers.
The FORTRESS™ Automatic Gate Control is a hardware and software package that unifies the various electronic, software, sensors, and electro-motive equipment into a cohesive control system.
FORTRESS™ AGC SPECIFICATION SHEET
The FORTRESS™ AGC hardware is extremely robust and supports flexible power requirements. The FORTRESS™ control hardware can be matched to customer's existing infrastructure.
Marine hardened environmental controls are included with every FORTRESS AGC system to allow continuous operation in temperatures up to 50°C.
- Regulated gate control tensions - Optimized, application tailored, system sizing reduces operating costs and boosts overall system efficiency and performance.
- Electronic braking system - Electronic back-tension and brake system reduces maintenance and simplifies operation.
- Optional power regeneration - Further reduces system operating costs.
- Unifies sensor data - Provides operators with precise sea-gate and tow line positions and tensions. As well as supervisory monitoring of third party systems.
- Self-Monitoring - Continuously monitors system components and processor status for rapid alerting of system warnings and alarms.
- Continuous system monitoring - Rapidly alerts operators of abnormal conditions.
- Flexible control interfaces - Local and Remote operator controls.
- Optional local operator hand-held wireless control - Provides easy local control and allows operators and maintainers to remain shipboard.
- Operational Overview - Compiles and displays system status and alerts to operators locally and remotely, allowing them to make informed decisions about gate operations and system status.
- Situational Awareness - Operators know the status of the gate at any time. Combined with closed circuit camera systems, greatly improves overall situational awareness.
Integrations and Communications
- Flexible field bus - Integrates into existing port or marina controls.
- "COTS" networking hardware- Communication over commercially available off-the-shelf Ethernet hardware.
- Optional secure wireless mesh networking - Flexible installation options where routing cables or fiber-optics is difficult or impossible.
- Third Party Integrations - Fully integrates new and existing detection systems into the operator interface including:
- HD Security Cameras
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Remote Mount Infra-Red Illuminators
- High Amplitude Loud Speaker and Audible Deterrent Systems
- Radar Base Threat Detection
- Mid-Range Perimeter Detection and Surveillance Radar
- Wireless Mesh Network Nodes
- Remote Solar Power Stations
- Other Third Party Sensor Packages
- Closed-loop environmental controls allow continuous system operation at up to 50° C.
- Application Ingress Protection IP65 - IP69k.
- Rugged construction with marine compatible materials and coatings.
FORTRESS™ flexible control architecture allows it to integrate with many third party systems. FORTRESS™ is the hub between your port or marine access control system and automatic port security gates.
- Access Control Systems including RFID, Biometric, and PIN.
- Centralized Credential Repositories, local or cloud based.