Heavy-Duty Maritime Barrier
TRITON is a high-visibility, heavy-duty maritime barrier designed to operate in the harshest [Off Shore and Near Shore] marine environments. This barrier has been designed, tested, and proven to operate in Sea State 7 (up to 11-meter waves).
TRITON Key Features
Modular Design that is scalable and configurable provides extended service life with minimal maintenance, a critical trait for barriers deployed in offshore environments.
Superior Hydrodynamic Stability
Superior Hydrodynamic Stability is provided by the HALO’s proprietary barrier technology and specialized material specifications.
Patented Joints Connect Barrier Segments
Patented Joints Connect Barrier Segments and provide the required flexibility and the strength to survive extreme wave profiles.
Security Gate Options
Security Gate Options mean that TRITON can be opened and closed providing controlled access to restricted water space.
All HALO products are:
- Capable of integrating oil abatement/containment systems.
- Able to support third-party sensors (safety, security and environmental).
- Marine mammal and environmentally friendly.
Looking for heavy-duty defense barriers?
Let’s chart a course to meet your safety and security requirements.Contact us today
HALO TRITON meets the MIL-STD-810G standard.
MIL-STD-810 is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment’s environmental design and test limits to the conditions that it will experience throughout its service life. This standard establishes chamber test methods that replicate the effects of environments on the equipment, ensuring that all designs can be rigorously and consistently tested.
The MIL-STD-810 test series are approved for use by all departments and agencies of the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
HALO TRITON also exceeds the U.S. Navy Security Performance Specification for maritime security barriers.
|Freeboard (height off water)||3.0 m||9.8 ft|
|Beam (Width)||3.0 m||9.8 ft|
|Maximum Kinetic Energy Capability*||>1,200 kJ||>0.89M ft-lbf|
|US NAVY Specified Threat Boats Stopped||>99.25%||>99.25%|
|Meets or Exceeds United States Navy Requirements|
|Structurally Intact Post Impact|
|Gate Operationally Intact Post Impact|
|Maintains Protection Against Followup Attacks|
* Maximum kinetic energy customizable to customer needs. Please contact us for details.
Where can our heavy-duty TRITON Barriers be used?
The TWhere can our heavy-duty TRITON Barriers be used?RITON barrier can be fully integrated with existing third-party security equipment, oil containment systems, or other HALO barriers. TRITON is available in customized colors for increased visibility or environmental camouflaging, as required
- High-value assets with:
- Extreme environmental conditions (wind, current, sea state)
- High debris
- Deep water
- Critical infrastructure
- Nuclear and other power plants
- Commercial maritime ports and terminals
- Desalination plants
- Oil and gas facilities
- Restricted waterways
- Military bases
- Security exclusion zones
- High-profile government facilities
- International Boundaries
Integration & Customization
The TRITON heavy-duty marine barrier can be fully integrated with other third-party security technology such as cameras, radars, sonar, etc.
- Safety Systems – Additional safety systems can be attached to all HALO security products.
- Radar and Sonar – Integrated payload capacity in all HALO security products allow for the attachment and integration of sonar and radar equipment.
- Remote Monitoring – Remote monitoring of system performance and status.
- Navigation Lighting – Mounting points for standard marine navigation lanterns and other Aide to Navigation (ATON) equipment.
- Capture Nets – Extend your defensive measures below the surface. Capture and detection net mounting points are included on all HALO products.
- Access Control – Know who is entering and leaving your protected area. HALO gate systems can be integrated with most any third-party access control solution and include mounting locations for RFID extenders.
- Camera Systems – HALO’s unique barrier dynamics allow for stable deployment of IR and other CCTV security camera solutions.
- Third-Party Sensing – Most any safety, security, and access control system is compatible with HALO barrier’s. The possibilities are endless.