Maritime security you can trust
HALO’s waterside security barrier systems are a complete defensive solution, combining static components and dynamic retractable gates.
Where safety, security, and access control on the water is paramount, you can rely on HALO® barriers for protection. Our products are designed to meet your unique operational requirements and to excel in a demanding marine environment.
Every HALO Product.
Purpose-Built for the Marine EnvironmentAdvanced composite design ensures survival in challenging marine environments, with no impact to the ecosystem. Our barriers are engineered to use the water to displace high energy impacts and remain intact and ready for potential follow-on attacks. Our competitor’s barriers float on top of the water – HALO barriers integrate with it.
Integrated Security TechnologiesThe unique, modular HALO product design is a complete, integrated security solution. An integral payload and attachment system provides an opportunity to add customized security technology applications, such as:
- Lighting and signage
- Camera systems and video analytics
- Anti-swimmer/diver nets
- Audible deterrent systems
- Independently tested by the U.S. Navy.
- Manual or automatic gate operation.
- Low maintenance barrier designed to survive the harshest marine environments.
- Continues to operate post-impact.
- Will not flip over due to weather conditions.
- Mobile, portable maritime gate or barrier, designed to protect ships in port, marinas, or other critical infrastructure.
- Transported fully assembled in a standard shipping container for rapid deployment.
- No specialized equipment required to deploy.
- Versatile float system designed for all maritime environments.
- Highly customizable, allowing end users to deploy the barrier for their specific needs.
- Optimized for line-of-demarcation, access control, exclusion zones, and safety.
HALO ORCA II™
- Our 2nd generation ORCA series includes line of demarcation and next-level stopping power
- Versatile and customizable configurations to meet environmental needs.
- Recently installed in Bahrain as the longest stretch of marine barrier in US Naval history.
HALO ORCA III™
- Our 2nd generation ORCA series includes line of demarcation and next-level stopping power.
- Versatile and customizable configurations to meet environmental needs
- Recently installed in Bahrain as the longest stretch of marine barrier in US Naval history
- Cost-effect, value-offering barrier for challenging marine environments.
- Ideal for commercial and military applications.
- Modular design allows end users to employ the system in a variety of configurations.
50 Patents globally. And counting.
HALO’s forward-thinking approach to waterside security has taken the lessons learned from legacy products, engineered out the defects, and developed systems for the 21st century.
Our team of engineers and security specialists have decades of first-hand knowledge of the unique requirements that waterside security solutions demand.Learn More