Support You Can Trust
Maintenance & Operations
If your organization prefers to have a third party manage, care for, and repair your barrier system, HALO can provide operations and maintenance support for the full product lifecycle.
HALO engineers and technicians possess a detailed understanding of the maritime environment. From deep water swells to short period chop, from near-shore installations to open ocean, HALO can provide maintenance and operations support tailored to your barrier installation.
HALO provides support for repairs outside of the standard warranty coverage following installation and acceptance. The options outside the standard warranty include:
- 24/7 hotline for technical support.
- Additional training sessions for operators/maintenance personnel as required.
- Post-installation System Operational Verification Tests (SOVT) for system enhancements or modifications.
- Access to HALO web-based ticketing system for service, information, or training requests. HALO will train end users on how to request assistance.
Not sure what barrier is best for you?
Six Questions To Get the Right Barrier For Your ProjectBarrier Selector Tool
Our marine and ocean engineering team provide these services to meet your engineering support needs:
- Data Collection and Environmental Monitoring
- Mooring Design and Analysis
- Environmental Permitting Support
- Site Planning and Layouts
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- CAE/CAD Product Development
- Impact and Crash Analysis
- Marine Equipment Sizing
- In-situ Sensor Integration and Validation Studies
- Construction Drawings and Bill of Material’s
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fiber Optic Requirements and Communication Design
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Support
- Prototyping, 3-D Printing and Injection Mold Design
- Site Acceptance Test and Commissioning Support
- Industrial Control Design
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) Support Services
- Deployment and Field Testing of Marine Systems
- Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
HALO can provide maintenance and operations support tailored to your barrier installation.
The HALO Difference
Our dedicated team of engineers are standing at the ready to develop a tested and proven marine barrier system that is built with your specific maritime domain in mind.
Whether near-shore, off-shore, at port, or at sea, we remain committed to growing in our understanding of the maritime environment and to HALO’s mission of protecting maritime assets and saving lives.