Portable, Rapidly Deployable, Retractable Barrier
DEPLOYER is transported fully assembled, in a standard ISO shipping container, and can be rapidly deployed to protect transient assets, such as visiting military ships, cruise ships, and large motor yachts, as well as temporary protection for ports, harbors, and other valuable assets along the littoral.
The HALO DEPLOYER Retractable Defensive Barrier (RDB) solution, a versatile, portable barrier which is used to control access to any critical infrastructure facility with a marine interface. DEPLOYER is a scaled-down variant of HALO’s field-proven GUARDIAN® RDB gate system, currently deployed to protect U.S. Navy and other foreign Naval forces. This mobile and portable barrier system is stored in an ISO container, and can be rapidly deployed to protect ships in port, and other maritime assets.
Unique, Flexible Design
Provides a mobile, portable option for employing a waterside security barrier.
The gate can be operated manually, using a winch and a small boat, or in the automatic mode, using remote control.
Corrosion Resistant Composite Components
Longer lasting components and a net capture system have been designed to form an impenetrable barrier, stopping surface threats on impact.
Multiple, Flexible, Elastomer Hinges
The hinges are in diamond patterns, or “X” frame assemblies, provide simplified maintenance and repair. Minor part replacements are quick and easy.
All units arrive on site, ready for deployment – ideal for short term security or safety needs. Multiple sections can be easily joined together to fit any requirement.
Easy Storage & Shipping
DEPLOYER retracts to 1/4th of its fully extended length, and fits in a standard ISO shipping container, allowing the barrier to be easily stored when it is not deployed. 40 feet of DEPLOYER, transported in a standard ISO container, expands to 160 feet of barrier protection.
All of our HALO products are:
- Capable of integrating oil abatement/containment systems.
- Able to support third-party sensors (safety, security and environmental).
- Marine mammal and environmentally friendly.
Not sure what barrier is best for you?
Six Questions To Get the Right Barrier For Your ProjectBarrier Selector Tool
Where can DEPLOYER barriers be used?
DEPLOYER is an economical, security solution that allows for quick employment and can be easily transported via land, sea, or air in standard containers.View Cut Sheet
HALO DEPLOYER meets the MIL-STD-810G standard.
IL-STD-810 is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment’s environmental design and test limits to the conditions that it will experience throughout its service life. This standard establishes chamber test methods that replicate the effects of environments on the equipment, ensuring that all designs can be rigorously and consistently tested.
HALO DEPLOYER also meets the U.S. Navy Security Performance Specification for maritime security barriers.
|Freeboard (height off water)||1.6 m||5.2 ft|
|Beam (Width)||1.6 m||5.2 ft|
|Maximum Kinetic Energy Capability*||>705 kJ||>5.2M ft-lbf|
|US NAVY Specified Threat Boats Stopped||>99.00%||>99.00%|
|Structurally Intact Post Impact|
|Gate Operationally Intact Post Impact|
|Maintains Protection Against Followup Attacks|
Integration & Customization
The DEPLOYER® retractable defensive barrier can be fully integrated with other third-party security technology such as cameras, radars, sonar, etc.
- Safety Systems – Additional safety systems can be attached to all HALO security products.
- Radar and Sonar – Integrated payload capacity in all HALO security products allow for the attachment and integration of sonar and radar equipment.
- Remote Monitoring – Remote monitoring of system performance and status.
- Navigation Lighting – Mounting points for standard marine navigation lanterns and other Aide to Navigation (ATON) equipment.
- Capture Nets – Extend your defensive measures below the surface. Capture and detection net mounting points are included on all HALO products.
- Access Control – Know who is entering and leaving your protected area. HALO gate systems can be integrated with most any third-party access control solution and include mounting locations for RFID extenders.
- Camera Systems – HALO’s unique barrier dynamics allow for stable deployment of IR and other CCTV security camera solutions.
- Third-Party Sensing – Most any safety, security, and access control system is compatible with HALO barriers. The possibilities are endless.