HALO offers comprehensive engineering services to complement our marine barrier solutions. We have extensive experience in the design, analysis, fabrication, assembly and deployment of innovative marine systems.
HALO specializes in solving complex ocean engineering problems. Our multi-disciplinary team of engineers can provide turn-key solutions in near-shore and offshore environments and work with you to identify key design criteria.
We collect and process site-specific environmental information, integrate automation and control systems into the solution, and provide on-site support for installation and/or commissioning of the designed solution – and everything in between. We employ the latest tools and techniques to determine the right solution for your unique maritime challenge.
Our marine and ocean engineering team provide these services to meet your engineering support needs:
- Data Collection and Environmental Monitoring
- Mooring Design and Analysis
- Environmental Permitting Support
- Site Planning and Layouts
- Hydrodynamic Analysis
- CAE/CAD Product Development
- Impact and Crash Analysis
- Marine Equipment Sizing
- In-situ Sensor Integration and Validation Studies
- Construction Drawings and Bill of Material’s
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fiber Optic Requirements and Communication Design
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED) Support
- Prototyping, 3-D Printing and Injection Mold Design
- Site Acceptance Test and Commissioning Support
- Industrial Control Design
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) Support Services
- Deployment and Field Testing of Marine Systems
- Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
The HALO Difference
Our dedicated team of engineers are standing at the ready to develop a tested and proven marine barrier system that is built with your specific maritime domain in mind.
Whether near-shore, off-shore, at port, or at sea, we remain committed to growing in our understanding of the maritime environment and to HALO’s mission of protecting maritime assets and saving lives.